The easiest way to install the plugin is
- Go to Plugins and press Add New as you see below.
- Search for “webhotelier for wordpress”.
- Then just press on Install Now, and you are ready.
If for any reasons, you have problems installing the plugin you should follow the following steps.
- Download the plugin from WordPress plugin repository
- Upload the entire “webhotelier” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- You’re done! You should have an admin menu called “WebHotelier Options” from which you can start using the plugin.